PDA

View Full Version : Playback is way too fast and audio garbled using RVC

Sam Sport
04-07-2015, 09:56 AM
Its recording mpeg-2,192,10/10. Firefox. An NCAA tournament game. The video playback is going really fast. When I slow it down the picture is still jerky and the audio garbled. Actually get seasick trying to watch it for long. Is there a solution for this? Thanks

Cheryl Wester
04-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Please see if this works. Open up the program. select settings-tools-miscellaneous-restore initial settings. Reboot. Now, give it a try. If you continue to have an issue you will need to contact tech support. Thanks.

Sam Sport
04-08-2015, 12:38 PM
That worked for a minute but not really. As long as I didn't change any other settings it played at the original speed. However it showed only 1/4 of the picture. Like it was zoomed in or something. When I changed the settings to enable full screen. It started going fast again. When I restored original settings it also disabled the show/hide function. So when I enabled that it again started going fast. By the way there's no "word wrap" when I write in this thread box. So it's quite hard to see what I'm writing. Also whenever I start Reply Video Capture I get the windows message "Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your computer?...as if I was installing the program for the first time. It does this every time.I'd also like to mention that I wouldn't mind carrying on this discussion on the forum. Why send everything to tech support and keep the conversation so it doesn't help anyone else. I tried this last year without success. Maybe another user could help solve the problem. I hope to find a solution as I have yet to make the program work correctly.

Cheryl Wester
04-08-2015, 07:16 PM
When a ticket is in our ticket system it is easy to track for our developers. That is why I would request you do that. Also, additional information would be needed. Thanks.