PDA

View Full Version : When shall we upgrade to RMC6?

myersph
03-03-2015, 03:28 AM
There have been various comments about RMC6 but it seems most if not all have been referred to Tech Support.

Of course forum visitors do not then see the outcome of each issue and whether the person is satisfied or has downgraded back to RMC5.

For those of us loyal long-standing customers who are poised by our keyboard wondering whether to upgrade is there some way to discover the outcomes?

Paul

Cheryl Wester
03-03-2015, 06:46 AM
When there is a technical issue often the forum can't give the correct answer. It is best to go to tech support as then the issue can be tracked and hopefully corrected if it is an issue with the program itself. This forum is meant for simple issues and ideally from other people besides me. It is up to the people with the issue to respond back to the forum if they have a suggestion. I will say that I do use the latest version of Replay Media Catcher and I really like it. I feel that it is easy to use and the new features work great.

wesmacc
03-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Considering 5's crashes and now resetting itself to Trial with a valid code, the question should be WHY upgrade.

polymar
04-15-2015, 01:52 PM
My response to you myersph is that RMC6 is just not as good as RMC5 when it comes to multiple streaming videos at the same time. RMC6 closes with only a few open at the same time, not true with RMC5. Also, RMC5 shows a mode where you can see a mini snapshot of files downloaded. You don't get this with RMC6, so even though I bought version 6, I still go back to version 5 for this situation. I think RMC5 went through similar problems at first though as I recall, so wait until the developers work the bugs out in version 6 until you upgrade.