PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music 6.10 does not recognize proxy configuration

requiem2es
08-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Hi,

I have tried 6.10 version with my company's proxy, and i am not able to set the correct options. I know the proxy info but still not working.

Was any bug related to this found? Is there any possibility to activate any log file with some debug traces to be sent?.

Thanks for the support.

Antonio.

Cheryl Wester
08-11-2014, 05:28 AM
You are going to need to contact tech support with details of your issue for assistance with this. People do use it with a proxy all the time without an issue. Also, do check with your IT Department to verify it is allowed

requiem2es
08-11-2014, 05:45 AM
Hi, i think the problem is actually on Replay Music side. I tried capturing with Wireshark the connections done by Replay Music in which basically you can see that, from my computer, Replay Music is trying to contact directly IP addresses of Applian servers. Which means that Replay Music is not using the proxy information in the configuration.

For Replay Music to use the proxy configuration, Replay Music should send the TCP requests to the proxy server instead of directly trying to connect to the Applian servers. Then, the proxy server from my company will check the HTTP header and resend the request to the Applian servers.

I will contact the Technical Support from Replay Music through your website.

Thanks for the support.