PDA

View Full Version : not able to edit a recent output file

mrSemico
07-20-2014, 02:01 AM
Hello,

I can trim a video file (version 1) and save it as a new file (version 2). When I played the new file (version 2) I saw that I missed removing a few frames from the start of the video. I have loaded version 2 into Replay Media Splitter and trimmed off the few frames but the new output file (version 3) still has the extra frames at the beginning of the file.

On the left side of the window under Output; The Selection does show the 'from' and 'to' with the correct start and stop markers.

This only happens when trying to edit a video that has already been split (version 2), never with a new file (version 1).

Version 1
File type = MP4
File size = 951,526KB

Version 2 File type = MP4
File size = 951,526KB

Replay Media Splitter
Installation version 2. 2. 1409. 56
Version 2. 2. 1404. 9

Cheryl Wester
07-20-2014, 07:12 AM
Did you go back and try to edit it out of version 1 again? Did you try and set the time and not the markers? Give both of those a try.

mrSemico
07-22-2014, 02:05 AM
I can edit the original file. However, now the video starts 6 seconds before the first marker. I've tried many different ways to work around this but none have helped. Is there a reason why I can't trim of just a few frames or my video now includes an extra 6 seconds?

Cheryl Wester
07-22-2014, 08:56 PM
Please submit a ticket to tech support with details on the file. Thanks.