PDA

View Full Version : Amazon mp3 tunes/ converting to Zune

dinkydo53545
12-14-2008, 07:30 PM
I have the newest Applian Replay Suite, Media Capture and alot of the programs (best programs I have ever had ) I want to buy some Album soundtracks from Amazon where you download using the MP3 downloads. Like "The Lost Boys, The Tribe" . I am buying them for my son to use on his Zune player.

I had a few questions before buying

1. when I buy them , is it better to do it through Itunes or Windows Media Player?

2. Then how do I convert them to use in his Zune player and yet still be able use in on his laptop? Which program do I use?

Charlene

Cheryl Wester
12-14-2008, 07:51 PM
When you buy music from iTunes it is DRM protected. These are difficult for our program to record and/or convert to a different format. The program that you use to convert a file is called Replay Converter. It is in the suite of programs that you purchased. Thanks.

dinkydo53545
12-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks alot for answer so quick :) I appreciate your help

So would it be better to buy them using Windows media player ? You get to pick which one you want to download them with. I think that is why I dont buy alot through Itunes.

The main reason I am buying them is to give to Kris to use one his Zune and not paying for shipping seems the best way to go :)