PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Recording Questions

epete
05-04-2014, 11:14 AM
1. Do "Replay Media Catcher", "Replay Music" and "Replay Radio" offer exact duplicate of the audio being recorded?
2. For the "Multiple MP3 quality options, and wav format" option I was interested in capturing MP3's at 320K if possible. I noticed when using this option, I would get copies at 128K and second copies at 320K. I suspect the source is only 128K and the result is just creating a larger sized file without any improvement in audio. Is this suspicion correct? If yes, is there an option to simply leave it in its native format?
3. Sometimes it seems the recording is being done without having to listen to the entire track, other times I am thinking I need to keep the entire track on for it to properly record. How do I keep it in the mode where it resords the stream without me having to listen to the entire track?

Cheryl Wester
05-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Each program is different as to how it works. Replay Radio captures from the native stream at the native format if you are using Direct Download-as an example. Replay Music will capture at what you
have it set for but it is really a waste of resources to capture higher than what the original file is.