PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Scheduler

RodNichols5
01-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Hello, I have three different radio stations that I want to capture programs from. I can get to them through I heart radio. When I tune to one of these stations, Replay Media Catcher 5 will record as a direct download. I copy the URL and set up a schedule but I get an error when the schedule tried to record the program. When I go to the scheduler and click on Run now for one of these, I get an error. If Replay Media Catcher can do a direct download, it should be able to schedule the record, is that right ? Can you tell me anything I can check for that will tell me what the error is ? Are I heart radio stations hard to schedule a recording for ? I would rather do a direct download so I won't have to tie up my speakers. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance !!

Jeff Lenney
01-23-2014, 11:20 PM
Hi there

Please un-install ALL versions of Replay Media Catcher from your PC.

Once this is done, reboot your PC (this is important) and re-install the LATEST version of RMC from here: http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php

Let me know how it goes! :-)

RodNichols5
01-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Jeff, thanks for the reply and sorry for the late response. This is the first chance I have had to work on this.

I uninstalled Replay Media Catcher 4 and 5. Had a couple of errors on the uninstall of 4 but I think it worked, 5 uninstalled no problem

I reinstalled 5 and now I am getting this error :

The Network Monitor is installed but not loading
Please close this application and reboot your computer.

I closed and rebooted but I am still getting this error. Should I reinstall some other programs ? Just let me know, that is no problem. I love your products, I know sometimes you have to reinstall and tweak etc...

I can post more info about my system if that would help.

Thanks for your help !!

Jeff Lenney
01-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Hi Rod

Thanks for YOUR response and no problem on the Delay.

Actually, Please use the technical support section of the website to submit your tech support ticket and include your record log file:

http://applian.com/support.php

Thanks so much :)

RodNichols5
01-31-2014, 12:13 PM
Jeff, Here is where I am. I was about to submit a support ticket when I saw in the knowledge base an entry for Network Monitor is installed but not working. The answer recommended installing the latest version of WinPCap. I did this and the network monitoring is now working. However I am still having trouble with some of the audio captures. I am going to uninstall all Applian products, reboot and reinstall everything. That is what I should have done when I updated. I will let you know what happens. If I still have trouble, I will post here and submit a ticket with any attached files that are requested. I will eventually get this working.

Thanks for your help !!

Jeff Lenney
02-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Jeff, Here is where I am. I was about to submit a support ticket when I saw in the knowledge base an entry for Network Monitor is installed but not working. The answer recommended installing the latest version of WinPCap. I did this and the network monitoring is now working. However I am still having trouble with some of the audio captures. I am going to uninstall all Applian products, reboot and reinstall everything. That is what I should have done when I updated. I will let you know what happens. If I still have trouble, I will post here and submit a ticket with any attached files that are requested. I will eventually get this working.

Thanks for your help !!

Keep us posted! :)

RodNichols5
02-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Hey Jeff, I just wanted to let you know that I have realized that only certain stations can be direct downloaded. So I am finding the shows in the guide and using that to record them. Everything is working fine. I am more interested in the shows, I just thought it would be cool to have the same shows on different stations. I can always just do an audio record if I decide that is what I want to do.

Thanks for all of your help !!