PDA

View Full Version : RR9 and Google Drive

StephenIles
01-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Anyone having issues when saving into G Drive ? I cannot save or create files larger than 60 Mb. I have tons of space in the drive and there are no issues about the PC going to sleep. My latest "failure" involved the recording stopping on its own at 25 min with a status issue of [1]

I am testing now by saving to the PC desktop. I'll report back

Tx

Cheryl Wester
01-19-2014, 07:41 PM
We are not getting reports of this. Do let us know if it makes a difference when you record and save to the desktop.

StephenIles
01-20-2014, 06:59 AM
It made no difference. Which is good news.
The laptop I am using is a "bit old" maybe its a lack of memory thing. I'll report back once I do some more research

StephenIles
02-11-2014, 07:00 AM
I have resolved the issue by throwing out the old lap top and buying an iMac. I am running Windows 8.1 under a VirtualBox virtual machine (VM) and all seems well .......except the VM goes to sleep and RR9 does not wake it up. I need to try fiddling with settings to keep the VM awake, and, I suspect, I'll need to keep the iMac hard drive awake too. But at least one issue is solved. Yay

Cheryl Wester
02-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Thank you for the feedback. It is appreciated.

StephenIles
02-12-2014, 01:33 AM
sleep settings sorted. Just need to work out the naming tags with {d}{m} etc - I can't seem to get them to work and I will be sorted and very happy