PDA

View Full Version : Audio / Video looses sync after 60 minys

donalcorr
12-28-2013, 03:03 PM
I used replay media catcher 5 to download a video from the TV and when I played the .flv file, the audio and video are fully in sync. But when I convert the file into DVD format (PAL) the audio and video went out of sync after 58 mins into the video. I have tried re-downloading the videos and converting it again in another DVD format (SECAM) but the same problem was there after about 63 mins this time. How can I fix this?

Donal

Jeff Lenney
12-29-2013, 02:24 AM
Hi Donal

We really can't help if we don't have the URL and test this for ourselves :-)

If you' don't mind, Please use the technical support section of the website to submit your tech support ticket and include your record log file:

http://applian.com/support.php

Thanks so much :)

donalcorr
12-29-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi Jeff, Thanks for your reply. I have sent my issue through to Tech support as suggested. I didn't explain the issue well on my original post so below explains better the issue.

I used replay media catcher 5 to download a video from the TV and when I played the .flv file, the audio and video are fully in sync and good quality. Then I converted the file into DVD format (PAL) using media catcher and then burned the converted file to a DVD+ disc, When I watched the DVD disc on my Sony DVD player attached to my TV, the audio and video goes out of sync by about 3 seconds after 58 mins into the video. I have tried re-downloading the video again and converting it in another DVD format (SECAM) but the same problem was there on the DVD after about 63 mins. The problem is only there on the DVD disc and it is not there on the .flv or on the converted movie clip in my Applian library folder. How can I fix this?

Donal