PDA

View Full Version : since update to 5.0.1.24 cannot capture as before

captinnemo
12-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Hi been using rmc for a while with no issues then when I upgraded to the latest version rmc stopped capturing camfuze. It's definitely the update as that's the only thing thats changed and it was fine the day before.
Tried chrome firefox and IE all don't work.
Windows 8.1 x64

flipper2012
12-28-2013, 11:27 AM
I have the same issue with camfuze. I updated to the latest version and not working anymore. Not even trying to see the stream. It's like we aren't even trying to view it. Please resolve this as this is one of the main reasons for using this.

Edit: It might even be something CF is doing to prevent it, but im sure you guys are smart and can figure out what settings need to be changed to allow it work again.

Thanks

Jeff Lenney
12-29-2013, 02:27 AM
Hi Flipper

If you don't mind, Please use the technical support section of the website to submit your tech support ticket and include your record log file:

http://applian.com/support.php

captinnemo
12-29-2013, 12:21 PM
is there any way to roll back to an older version i.e the one previous to this, that worked

Jeff Lenney
12-29-2013, 04:52 PM
is there any way to roll back to an older version i.e the one previous to this, that worked

Did you already speak with Shellie in RMC support about the issue? What did she advice?

infodiscoveries
01-02-2014, 04:34 AM
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone's New Year is off to a good start. I'm having the same problem with Media Catcher 5 update as well. Once the update is installed, Media Catcher doesn't record any YouTube videos anymore. I uninstalled Media Catcher and reinstalled the previous version and all works well. I was wondering if tech support has resolved this issue or has a resolution.

Thanks,
Billy

dwaynnyt
01-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Looks like a version issue indeed. Hi Flipper, were you able to create a support ticket already? They may need to replicate this first so a fix can be made. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

captinnemo
01-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Hello everyone,

I uninstalled Media Catcher and reinstalled the previous version and all works well. I was wondering if tech support has resolved this issue or has a resolution.

Thanks,
Billy

Can I ask where you got the previous version, I don't have it anymore and would love to just rollback to a working version.
TIA

jrdlee
01-04-2014, 09:09 PM
I just upgraded to the latest version with Windows 8.1 Pro, x64 and RMC now fails to start after switching the monitoring switch to "ON". The entire app closes and Windows attempts to find a solution without success. Uninstalling the new upgrade and reverting to the previous version does NOT fix this issue.

Is this a Windows 8.1 Pro related issue?

achodak1
01-05-2014, 10:49 AM
i have windows 8.1 and would like to record netflix. any help would be appreciated

captinnemo
03-27-2014, 08:48 AM
edit