PDA

View Full Version : WISH List

StephenIles
12-08-2013, 05:00 AM
Let's log all our wishes for additional functionality here

StephenIles
12-08-2013, 09:05 AM
The default function to start the recording log in time / process a certain amount of time before the scheduled start time.

Schedule record check box to allow recording on every weekday and not weekends.

upandatom17
12-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Option to append dates to saved file names. Tough to differentiate in iTunes when multiple day's worth of the same program are named the same thing. Eg: ElectroHour.mp3 would be easier to sort if we could have them automatically named ElectroHour01-12-2013.mp3 or something similar.

Cheryl Wester
12-09-2013, 06:56 AM
You are able to set up the date in the schedule for the show you are recording. You do this with the name. http://applian.com/replay-radio/support/user_guide#settings

RodM
12-12-2013, 12:30 PM
I have two items for the wish list for the new Replay Radio 9: (1) Have the ability to split the recorded file into user set time segments(like in old Replay 8) and (2) At the present time all recording go into one major media file. have the ability to set up an individual folder for each recording when you set up a schedule in the program. I record many programs and I have to copy each recorded program from the one media folder you allow to my individual program folders.

Cheryl Wester
12-15-2013, 10:38 AM
In the schedule you are allowed to have a file folder. It is at the bottom of the schedule. Set it up there

dbland07666
01-01-2014, 07:57 PM
I add my vote to RodM's #1. The reason this is an issue for me is that the iOS7 music player's slider is so insensitive on eg a 4 hour recording that it's very hard to skip forward just a few minutes. If my 4 hour recording was split into 4 one hour recordings the slider would effectively be more precise.

Cheryl Wester
01-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Some people are setting up a different schedule for when they want a split. Thanks.

ravuser
01-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Some people are setting up a different schedule for when they want a split. Thanks.

I record 15+ multi-hour shows/wk. They will require 40+ new lines on the schedule grid, in addition to the one hour shows and podcasts that I already have scheduled. Makes the schedule view even more crowded. So a splitting function as RAV had would be be helpful.
Also I would like to have the ability as in RAV to drag schedule entries to different lines on the grid. Thanks!

Clark75115
02-16-2014, 08:34 AM
When a recording is finished have an option to "Shut Down", "Hibernate", or "Sleep" the computer.
Better functionality with dropbox so you can stream a program while is is recording. You can stream now but it stops playing before recording is complete.
A Reply Radio Android or Iphone app please.

StephenIles
02-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Would it be possible to have an option to overwrite scheduled shows and / or keep the last, say, five recordings of the show ?
There are a number of weekly shows that I like to record and listen to on my phone whilst out travelling. At the moment I have to go into itunes periodically and delete a batch of old shows.

Many thanks
Steve

Cheryl Wester
02-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. The developer does read this and we do submit suggestions to him-you never know.