PDA

View Full Version : Minimize to taskbar?

upandatom17
12-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Hi, I just purchased Replay Radio and use it to record programs on a daily basis. I can't however, minimize the program to my taskbar which I believe was an option in previous Applian programs. I used Replay AV previously and it would only show up as a tiny icon in my taskbar. As it stands now, when Replay Radio is open there's a program bar with a scrolling green line continuously going across it, it's somewhat distracting especially when I plan on leaving the program open all the time. Please tell me how to minimize it to the taskbar!

Also, I don't see an option to have Replay Radio open automatically on start-up, which was also an option with Replay AV. It was fairly seamless, I'm hoping I can accomplish the same result with Replay Radio.

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

MrTimmy
12-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi Upandatom17,

I found the minimize to taskbar setting.

Go to Tools-->Settings-->Library Tab
There is a check box to Minimize to Taskbar.

Ensure that is checked and you should be good to go.

-Tim

upandatom17
12-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know of a way to have the program automatically start every time Windows opens?

StephenIles
12-08-2013, 04:50 AM
I cannot find a setting to start the programme when the PC is started either.

CHERYL please can you add it to the wish list.

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
12-09-2013, 06:52 AM
The program does not need to be open for it to run something that is scheduled. It will open and do that for you. That is why we do not have a setting for it to start when windows starts.

StephenIles
12-09-2013, 07:14 AM
wanders off to read documentation re "auto start"