PDA

View Full Version : Replay Screencast registration won't work with Replay Video Capture

Johnnymic
12-10-2008, 10:10 PM
I uninstalled replay screencast to get Replay Video Capture and I keep getting notice saying registration is wrong

MatthewC1000
12-10-2008, 11:46 PM
I uninstalled replay screencast to get Replay Video Capture and I keep getting notice saying registration is wrong

Replay Screencast & Replay Video Capture are 2 completely different animals...;) 1 Key works for 1 product...;)

Johnnymic
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I got a new computer so had to download Replay Screencast and it said Replay Screencast is now Replay Video Capture.
So why would they make change like that where people that paid for screencast can no longer download it or get updates.
I think somebody owes me a refund

Johnnymic
12-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Replay Screencast is now Replay Video Capture

As of October 13, 2008, Replay Screencast is no longer available for purchase. We've rebuilt our screen recording technology from scratch, and are now offering Replay Video Capture - a much improved way to capture videos directly from your PC's screen.

Cheryl Wester
12-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Replay Screencast is still available to download. It is on the bottom of the download page. Thanks.