PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting asked for the registration code

Nullgrad
10-27-2013, 07:02 AM
I keep getting asked for the registration code even though I have had this version running for months now. It will run for a few days then ask me for the code again.

Cheryl Wester
10-27-2013, 06:36 PM
What version are you using? Have you tried to update to the latest version? If not give that a try and see if that corrects the issue.

Nullgrad
10-29-2013, 03:29 AM
I have updated to the latest version so I will see how I get on. I have noticed it doesn't mention converting at the end of each song anymore it just stays on recording until the process is complete. Is there any chance of being able to copy and paste artist &
titles info into the start recording section instead of having to do all by hand, or is there a short cut I've missed ?

Cheryl Wester
10-30-2013, 05:50 AM
When you select start recording there is a dialog box that comes up. This is where you would enter the information regarding the artist if you wish to.

Nullgrad
10-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Yes I know but I was hoping I could copy and paste the info in instead of doing it manually.....

dwaynnyt
11-02-2013, 07:30 AM
I don't think this is possible yet but it would be nice though if users can have this option perhaps in the future releases? https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

Nullgrad
11-08-2013, 04:46 AM
I only ask because I have Multiple Sclerosis and at times it is hard for me to type. The registration problem is now sorted.