PDA

View Full Version : Hotkeys Ctrl+F12 does not record. Period.

Tokyo7
10-20-2013, 06:51 PM
I click Ctrl plus F12 but it never starts recording. Even when I open the Hide/Minimize Replay Video when recording menu and select the box titled, Hide Replay Video Window when recording, I still can't get the hotkeys Ctrl+F12 to do a recording.

For some reason the Ctrl+F12 will not record. So since I can't get the program to record hotkey-wise I am guessing the other hotkeys don't work either. I should say that I am using the demo version of RVC 7 and that I am trying to record gameplay of a computer game that I am playing full screen.

I do have the box, Full Screen, selected in the Video Settings of the RVC 7 menu.

When I am in full screen of my game, the RVC 7 menu disappears and I can't use the computer cursor to access the RVC 7 menu to manually do a record.

Thus, I have to play the game in a Window mode. However, I still can't access the RVC 7 menu unless I do a Alt+Ctrl+Delete out of the game by running the Start Task Manager just to be able to access and then run the RVC 7 menu in order to start a manual record. And then I click the Windowed game to get back into the game while the demo records.

It is a round-about way of recording the gameplay. But being able to use the hotkeys would be far better. Again, it may be because I am using the demo version of RCV 7 instead of the full version.

Anyway, if it does not matter that I am using only the demo version of the program, can someone please tell me how to get the hotkeys, Ctrl+F12 to record? Whether I am in a full screen or window mode?

Thanks much.

Cheryl Wester
10-20-2013, 07:35 PM
Click Settings, Tools, Hide Replay Video Capture to enable/disable the keyboard options. Now give it a try.

Tokyo7
10-20-2013, 08:39 PM
I did all of that Cheryl as I posted. The hotkeys still aren't working.

Cheryl Wester
10-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Please contact tech support with details on everything. Thanks.