PDA

View Full Version : Why Do I have to go to Googe to Find Applian Forums?

chetcope
10-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Why Do I have to go to Googe to Find Applian Forums?

Selecting 'support' in either Firefox or Chrome momemtarily opens to a page saying 'forum' but quickly moves to another with no hint of 'forum'.

Please put the link back up on your pages.

I do know that starting an email to support now often gives you suggested actions that save both you & I time but the Forums are still important.

Whenever I want your forum now I am forced to approach via Google.

Chaz

Cheryl Wester
10-10-2013, 07:20 PM
The forum is under our website. Go to support and you will find it there. Thanks.

chetcope
10-11-2013, 06:25 AM
The forum is under our website. Go to support and you will find it there. Thanks.

Have you visited your own website recently? Using IE, Firefox or Chrome Support opens a moving screen that momentarily mentions forums (among other things) then changes to a screen picturing your latest products.

At the top of that page there is 'pick a category & that opens to a page which includes forums. Unlikely placement . I never found it before.

Why does it take so many clicks? Forums are front line support

The forums used to be part of the dropdown Support button

Interestingly the 'Support' button at the bottom of the page (I went looking for an e-map) leads to the page listing the Forums,
As I said: The Support button at the top of the website momentarily shows it then moves on.

Cheryl Wester
10-11-2013, 05:53 PM
It is working like it is intended. Thank you for the feedback as it is passed on

doncht
10-26-2013, 07:00 AM
The link seems to work fine on my end too. It would also be nice if you can post a screen shot along with the URL that you used to visit the site. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

Jeff Lenney
10-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Links working fine here.... and I'm in a different location/different IP address than Cheryl...