PDA

View Full Version : RMC License failure and Support Site Errors; What Changed Guys?

Raptor
09-20-2013, 03:19 PM
History:
- Previous Replay Suite 4.x license for all products
- Upgraded (months ago to RMC 5.x paying for RMC license only (all other products still at 4.x level)

Today:
- I closed RMC 5.x (I do this as it locks certain files and I can't move them)
- Opened RMC 5.x and received invalid license or continue in Demo mode
- Tried old license to no avail
- Clicked on the "learn more" hyperlink to get to the main site
- Tried the contact site and received the following error and cannot get assistance:

"Well, This is Really Embarrassing..."
"We've recently re-designed our website, so maybe you've followed an old link. Sorry about that. Please cruise on over to the homepage. Or, contact us if you need help."

- Going back to the home site and started over again just re-creates the same error message.
*** What's up guys? you killed my license and then offer no support ***

Anyone else experiencing this?

~Raptor

Jeff Lenney
09-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Hi Raptor

I'm very sorry to hear you're having this issue, Please use the technical support section of the website to submit your tech support ticket so we can assist with this issue

http://applian.com/support.php

RunHigh
09-21-2013, 03:55 AM
i re instal the program,and have same issues of license,,, after a few times of uninstal and reinstall,,,its working ok,,,

Raptor
09-21-2013, 12:59 PM
Update:

User Error! I was sure (and still wonder) that I had purchased the licensed version of RMC however I could not find any email from them searching through my email. So for now we'll call it user error. :-/

They do offer a good deal on the upgrade suite of apps which I took advantage of even though I think I am still licensed for most of the versions out there other than the ones I never use.

support did get back to me on email and here so Thanks guys (and/or gals)!
I did have to use the purchasing link to get to a support site that worked though.

All in All kudos to the great product and good prices!

~Raptor

Beachcomber
09-22-2013, 08:41 AM
I have the same problem although if I cancel the error message the program still appears to work in full mode. I have submitted a support ticket to which I am awaiting a reply.

doncht
09-26-2013, 11:53 AM
Seems like a ssytem glitch here. There were other issues too that other users are experiencing during this day. Everything is working fine today. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

RunHigh
10-02-2013, 06:48 PM
ops -now its not working--ask for license......what's going on....?

Roger Davis
10-04-2013, 01:01 PM
I am also having this problem. I submitted a support ticket six days ago and have heard nothing. On-line chat is also not available.

What is going on with Applian?

VCN
10-13-2013, 06:53 AM
I'm also experiencing the same problem. Application now shows it's a "Demo" mode - anyone have a clue how to fix?