PDA

View Full Version : myfreecams

ratthe
09-06-2013, 09:08 PM
I am attempting to download live streams in myfreecams.com, but it does not seem to work. I'm running the latest RMC5. When I click start, navigate to a live stream, nothing is picked up. I can still download other videos, but myfreecams.com does not seem to work.

Under RTMP i have "Always record RTMP Streams (instead of downloading) selected.

Jeff Lenney
09-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi Ratthe,

I just tested it and was able to Record MyFreeCams.com (https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?11300-The-MFC-Myfreecams-thread) with no problem.

Can you please clear your browser cache and try again, or better yet - try with another browser?

ratthe
09-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Cleared cache on both chrome and IE. Opened up RMC5, clicked start, opened chrome, opened a stream nothing. Opened IE, opened stream nothing. Restarted RMC5 opened a new stream and still nothing.

I tried Justin.tv and that worked, tried cam4.com and it did not work. I have tried "use network monitor, and use winpcap.

Jeff Lenney
09-08-2013, 08:55 PM
I'm also able to record cam4 with no problems either, so it may be an issue with your PC or your settings or install.

Have you tried a full un-install and re-install of the program yet?

ratthe
09-09-2013, 04:56 PM
I tried to re-install and still a no go. I'm guessing it has to do with the port not being detected. I can download youtube and other non live streams.