PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE get rid of the Excessive PopUps!!!

Raptor
07-25-2013, 02:30 PM
RPMC 5.x - PLEASE get rid of the Excessive PopUps!!!

Seriously, give us a check box to not display the popup again.
- If I use this program often and click to download a torrent file, I don't want to have to hit the OK button after I have already said I wanted to download it. Prior to deleting a file is a good thin just not on downloads.

- The WORST, is when downloading from YouTube, You have to click 6 different times to download one file... seriously, have ya'll not used your own product and see how annoying this is?

** It's like that Christina A... song "tell me what you want, what you really, really, really want..." but each time I am prompted in my mind I hear; " Are you sure, are you sure are you really really really really really really really sure..... AAARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" :-)

Other improvement Requests:
- PowerShell (PoSH) module for scripting Replay Apps:
** this would solve the annoying popup issue(s)

- Selecting a choice of file types and qualities as a preference item in the GUI or I could do this using a Replay PowerShell module:
** I could select the highest quality and preferred file type of my choice when downloading youtube videos listing my preferences (mp4 HQ if available, then 2nd choice, then third choice, etc.)
** This would allow me to download torrent videos according to my preference as well (MP4, AVI, WMV, ........... with MKV being the absolute last choice as although it seems to be the preferred method on torrent uploads, torrent downloads (using RPMC anyway) are always appearing to succeed but the files cannot be played (mp4, avi, wmv, and mkv). At lease with mp4 and avi I can check the file length to verify a successful download as the file size does not equate to a completed file.

Even with all of the above requests; great product, I am otherwise pleased with the Replay suite of apps (subject to some issues and annoyances).

~Raptor

Jeff Lenney
07-25-2013, 10:59 PM
We'll make sure the programmer see's your request.
(He's on the forum constantly as well)
Thanks!

DADEO
07-27-2013, 01:12 AM
"- Selecting a choice of file types and qualities as a preference item in the GUI or I could do this using a Replay PowerShell module:
** I could select the highest quality and preferred file type of my choice when downloading youtube videos listing my preferences (mp4 HQ if available, then 2nd choice, then third choice, etc.)"

That would be so nice.