PDA

View Full Version : replay 3.1 not working

crashdawg
07-24-2013, 09:45 AM
hello i have a question on replay 3. after doing a compuer restore replay 3 wont work. i have purchased replay 3and 4 and like 3 better for some sites. but now it wont catch a stream unless 3 and 4 are both started. and in the last two days replay 3 crashes in less then two minutes of opperating. this is very frustrating..Any ideas and any help appretiated.thanks

crashdawg
07-29-2013, 12:25 AM
a week later and still no help.Great tech support they have.as long as you got your money its all fun and games:mad:

Jeff Lenney
07-30-2013, 09:45 PM
Sorry for the delayed response - RMC 3 has not been made available or supported for (guessing) 3+ years now or so, and was Replaced by RMC 4 and then 5 by a new programmer.

There is really not much we can do on this end if RMC 3 is not working - it has not been updated in a while, nor are there any plans to do so.

Is Rmc 5 not recording the stream you're having issues with?

crashdawg
08-05-2013, 04:40 PM
thanks for the reply. from what i have saw replay 5 is useless. most of the site i use it records 30 seconds of video. and if your not supporting a product you sold why are you charging for a upgrade to something that does not work properly? just sayin

Cheryl Wester
08-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Technology and streams have changed over the years. As an example YouTube has changed. We had numerous updates that were free over the years but have basically started the program from scratch and that is why there is an update. If you do need assistance with Media Catcher please do submit a ticket to tech support. This is a forum and not for major issues that can't be helped simply. Thanks.

Jeff Lenney
08-05-2013, 10:01 PM
thanks for the reply. from what i have saw replay 5 is useless. most of the site i use it records 30 seconds of video. and if your not supporting a product you sold why are you charging for a upgrade to something that does not work properly? just sayin

You're only able to record 30 seconds of video with RMC? I recorded an hour and a half movie with it today, with no problem at all.

Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

As for RMC 3.1 - youtube changed the way they stream their videos 3 years ago or so (and again last year, and again last month) - we update the CURRENT versions of our software to accommodate such changes, not old versions that are phased out.