PDA

View Full Version : Volume

Rhyalus
12-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Hello,

In older versions of Replay Music the sound level was numeric, so I could adjust the volume to get the same levels each time.

I just purchased the software, and now I am not sure how to standardize?

Thanks,
R

Cheryl Wester
12-07-2008, 08:27 PM
The volume is a little different in this version. The reason for this is every site records a little different and we found it easier for people to adjust the volume while recording using this method. Thanks.

Rhyalus
12-08-2008, 06:32 AM
The volume is a little different in this version. The reason for this is every site records a little different and we found it easier for people to adjust the volume while recording using this method. Thanks.

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the quick reply. Not sure what this means, though.

If I adjusted the music playing software's volume before, it would affect the recording level in Replay Music.

Are you saying that it does not matter now? What I am concerned about is getting the same recording level each time. If I am using Rhapsody, do I just need to worry about the recording level slider in Replay, or do I also need to make sure that the Rhapsody and Windows volume levels are consistent?

Thanks!
R

Cheryl Wester
12-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Generally I adjust the volume on Rhapsody for what I'm recording. I have found that if it is a good volume my recording is good. If it is not-each system is different-than I might adjust the volume on Replay Music. Since each site is different that is the method I normally use.