PDA

View Full Version : Conversion to DVD NTSC MPEG2, has fluttery sound in place of audio

NessunDorma
07-07-2013, 04:51 PM
According to Applian, I'm the only one with this problem. Replay Media Catcher can't convert any video (.flv; mpg4; etc), to DVD NTSC MPEG2. The converted file has video, but the audio is just a loud fluttering sound. I've done DVD NTSC, PAL, etc. Tried going to "Tools/Conversion Settings," & changing the conversion preset (don't know if this would have anything to do with it, but running out of ideas). However, every time I change the conversion preset to DVD NTSC; save it; click OK, exit the program; then open the program again so the changes can take place, it always reverts back to "Apple Audio Book." Have also just captured the file, then attempted to convert with "Replay Converter", & still that same fluttering sound. Hope to resolve this issue on the forum, or perhaps someone can suggest a better software program than what Applian has to offer. Any help would be appreciated. Just want to be able to use the software that I paid for ($88.95, which included a backup CD).

crs
07-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Hey -

When you say according to "Applian" do you mean that you lodged a support request?

If so then please reply to that with this forum post.

All conversion software on the internet uses ffmpeg as does RMC - normally its just a case of using a modern player or tweaking the RMC ffmpeg presetting.

HTH

- CRS