PDA

View Full Version : Latest Replay Media Splitter version still does not support FLV files. Why not? Please upgrade it so it finally does.

MusicVideo
07-05-2013, 01:29 AM
I downloaded the latest version of Replay Media Splitter and to my total disappointment I realized it still does not support FLV files. I just don't understand why it would not.
Like many others, I have downloaded thousands of FLV files. Having to first convert to another format all the ones I need to edit is a monumental waste of time and it's very upsetting.
Please do us all a HUGE favor, upgrade Replay Media Splitter so it finally supports FLV files. It's time to do so.

By the way you should know that often when attempting to convert a FLV file into another format using the latest version of Replay Converter, Replay Converter crashes and "needs to close". And I cannot get the conversion done.

But let's solve the biggest problem though, forget the Replay Converter issue for the time being, and instead please upgrade Replay Media Splitter so it finally supports FLV files.

Thanks very much in advance.

Cheryl Wester
07-05-2013, 12:01 PM
I have responded on the other form regarding Replay Converter. Your request for FLV has been passed on. Thanks.