PDA

View Full Version : Lip Synch Problem

JMGNYC
12-06-2008, 05:58 PM
I'm trying to convert some .flv files captured with Replay Media Catcher and then audio is out of synch in Quicktime when converting to any of the ipod/iphone formats. The .flv files play fine in the built in .flv player.

Are there any settings or something I'm missing?

Cheryl Wester
12-07-2008, 08:25 PM
See if using the troubleshooting in converter does the trick for you. Right mouse click the file in Replay Converter 3.20. Select troubleshoot and now try and do the conversion.

JMGNYC
12-08-2008, 04:56 PM
If I right click and select Troubleshoot and then try to convert it tells me FFMPEG.EXE stopped working and it doesn't convert the file. Any other ideas?

Cheryl Wester
12-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Have you tried to convert them to another format to see if that works. If you do still have an issue please contact tech support as additional information will be needed. Thanks.

pantaydaya
09-03-2010, 12:55 PM
HI!

I just tried that and it worked for me thus far. Is there any plans for future upgrades whereas If say whatever I choose in trouble shoot that works for me to be able to set it as default for my settings? I say that as pretty much all my usage is for my Hava stuff, and I occasionally use Relay Video Capture for net stuff Just I would prefer if I dont have to remember each time to go into trouble shoot pre the conversion.

Thank you

:)

Cheryl Wester
09-10-2010, 04:15 PM
You never know. A good idea. The developers do read the forum so perhaps in a future update.