PDA

View Full Version : Do not see FREE FLV on my computer

RCBOB
06-06-2013, 09:42 AM
I see it downloading but it doesn't show where its downloading to on my computer. And it doesn't show anywhere that it was DL????
What gives ????

Cheryl Wester
06-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Please look in Program Files (x86) under Applian Technologies. It installed there. Then make a shortcut if you wish.

RCBOB
06-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Please look in Program Files (x86) under Applian Technologies. It installed there. Then make a shortcut if you wish.
I don't see x86. A search shows nothing for Applian Technologies. I'm running WINDOWS XP

Cheryl Wester
06-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Just check under Program Files then.

Jose Pinho
06-19-2013, 07:02 AM
Just check under Program Files then.

I am having the same issue with version 3 of FLV Player.
After requesting the download, I see a retangular box showing the download progress (X MB of 17.8 MB download - I am just dowloading FLV, not the additional offerings) and when the download is complete a type of DOS windows opens and closes in less than a second, so that I do not see any content or title.
Going to Windows Program Files or registry or looking for any entry in driver C (where Windows and applications are usually installed) I see no trace of Applian or FLV player.

I have tried to install FLV Player for 4 times and the behavior is always the same. One of these times I found a folder whose name was crashdump and a word I no longer remmember, that seems to be associated with FLV player (something like crashdumpflv or similar).

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 (+ a bunch of updates) Home Premium.

Any suggestion on how to overcome this issue?

Thanks,

Jose Pinho

Cheryl Wester
06-19-2013, 08:12 AM
Jose-please contact tech support on this issue. Thanks.

Jose Pinho
06-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Jose-please contact tech support on this issue. Thanks.

I finally found an .exe file that installs FLV Player. Its name is applianflv.exe.
Besides the bundled softwares tht once more I have declined to install, it comes with an installer, InstallIQ.
This has solved the problem.

Software is now "up and running".

Jose Pinho