PDA

View Full Version : dissapointment

flipper2012
05-11-2013, 02:38 PM
I was happy to see v5 and thinking some of the 4.x problems would be resolved but it looks like a new paint job but the same features. I only asked for 1 feature 1 year ago. When recording a stream, allow the customer to choose the way it writes the filename, for me, i would like to have the date/time it was recorded in the filename. This would make the filename unique and would eliminate the issue with the duplicate filenames which is occuring. Also when recording Youtube, it should be a setting to in settings to allow for which stream to record. If I choose 1080p, it should record it, not where i need to click on settings in youtube, it starts streaming 'auto' then i change it to 1080p, now i have 2 streams where i need to disable the first one otherwise there will be 2 recordings.. just stuff like this i thought woiuld have updated/corrected..

Jeff Lenney
05-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Good evening,

While we do take all recommendations into consideration, they're all not able to be implemented unfortunately. I will pass on your suggestion again to our programmer in the meantime.

rado
05-18-2013, 08:09 PM
Adding an option for adding DateTime to filename is simple, usually takes just a few lines of code. Done it many times.