PDA

View Full Version : More tag problems with Replay 505

kaybee327
05-09-2013, 03:32 PM
When first installed did have problems with recording track names which I assume comes from the tag.

Seems to now be sorted so I get track name but do not get album / track Number , year or Genre
Tried Spotify, Deezer, Itunes all with same result

For anyone else struggling I came across a program named Magic MP3 Tagger - free version will only tag 5 files at a time - but purchase is £13.85 but it has worked on all of my downloads, but obviously much better if replay could do it in the first place.

Keith

Cheryl Wester
05-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Use the latest version of our program. If it doesn't tag the first time try it again. edit the songs and they are added. The database is updated and worked on daily.

kaybee327
05-10-2013, 05:28 AM
Thanks Cheryl

As far as I can tell 505 is the latest version can you confirm please.

Re tags

If not in database is it updated from tag info we edit and enter? If yes any other way we can send tag data to you.

when I download 100-150 tracks per go, to edit each track would take a while and I do not always have tag info just artist, track and album name.

Regards

Keith

Cheryl Wester
05-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Our latest version is 5.55 I believe. We just uploaded it this week. Do give it a try.

Shalako
05-19-2013, 03:46 PM
My RM recorded but stopped tagging in 5.4 though it was before in 5.2 or so. Same now with 5.55. No tagging. Settings are the same as in previous versions I was using. I use Last.fm and have the latest win audio driver, I believe, as the only choice is "Audio Driver" in settings.

Cheryl Wester
05-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Please contact tech support with details and a log file. Don't forget to tell us about your computer and what genre the music is.

gavrrr
05-28-2013, 11:22 PM
The tagging in Replay latest version is rubbish. It rarely works & takes too long to give up. It needs a manual override to stop it or a time out setting. Waiting several minutes for it to fail is a pain.
Applian staff, please contact me with some kind of answer to this problem

Cheryl Wester
05-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Please contact us with details of your system, your log file, the genre, etc. The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you. Thanks.