PDA

View Full Version : Considering buying the suite so I can have this program included as well.. But..

CRAIGARR
04-14-2013, 11:55 AM
I am wondering with my currant set up of my older style computer if this will work. I have tried the program Snag-it and have had problems with out of sync (words lag coming from peoples mouths) and movie and capture freezing.. Is there a guerentee and a refund if I find that (thru no fault of yours) that my PC is just not able to handle captures using Replay Video Capture? I have a 3 Gig (speed) PC with 4 gig of memory. Will this be able to handle a desktop video capture of a video that is an hour long? Fresh boot and recent defrag..
Thanks

Craig

DADEO
04-14-2013, 06:59 PM
There's probably a free trail you could try it with before you buy it. Yep I just checked and there is.
http://applian.com/replay-video-capture/index.php

gorelow
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM
you will not be sorry. i used to use replay nedia for abc.com and abc changed their stuff so i tried video capture and even though you have to record it in real time, it is amazing and records everything including netflix

CRAIGARR
04-16-2013, 08:02 PM
How fast is your PC/Laptop goelow?

CRAIGARR
04-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the link DADEO ! Best way to figure it out is to try it! Hope the trial is not crippled.. When I try to capture something, it goes out of sync the longer it plays.. So in a 5 minute vid. it might be ok but if I try to capture a 90 minute show and my PC gets low on resources, That's when all the lag happens..

gorelow
04-17-2013, 04:30 AM
pretty crappy. 350 dollars laptop. so itll work with anything im sure :)

DADEO
04-17-2013, 07:20 PM
This might help you use less resorces, it's from a post by Jeff Lenney.

To get the best quality video with Replay Video Capture - especially on slower machines - try the following:

1. Go to Settings, and make sure you are using the MPEG-2 video format. Also, you may want to click on "Recommended Settings" at the top and select the most fitting option according to your pc configuration.

2. Try recording from a smaller video window by resizing your player to 1/4 of your screen, or no more than 480x640 pixels. This won't affect the video quality (since video is scaled UP from smaller sizes to fit a full-screen picture). This will require less computer power to capture, which will make for smoother videos.