PDA

View Full Version : How to record more than 1 video on the same page at a time?

martino.faggiani
03-25-2013, 08:16 AM
Hello, I am viewing lectures from Echo360 and the lectures go with 2 videos, one shooting the lecturer, the other the powerpoints.
RMC can only take the lecturer one but fail on the other.

May I please know any method to get the other one as well?

Thanks heaps!!

Jeff Lenney
03-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Specifically, Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

I want to try the SAME video(s) as you are.

Thanks! :)

martino.faggiani
04-01-2013, 01:20 AM
please go to
https://elearn.cuhk.edu.hk/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp

login as:

please do NOT share your un and pw here - this is a public forum :)

In the middle column, click "2012R2-BIOS5002 : Intermediate Biostatistics - Linear Models"

At the bottom of the left column, click " EchoCenter", then choose any session to view, and you will see two screens coming out, one for the lecturer, the other the powerpoint....

Thanks.

netsez
04-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Hello, I am viewing lectures from Echo360 and the lectures go with 2 videos, one shooting the lecturer, the other the powerpoints.
RMC can only take the lecturer one but fail on the other.

May I please know any method to get the other one as well?

Thanks heaps!!

Here is what I do, hit ctrl-K to duplicate the website you are on in a second tab, then run 1 video on the first tab then run the other video on the second tab. RMC will save both at the same time.

martino.faggiani
04-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Here is what I do, hit ctrl-K to duplicate the website you are on in a second tab, then run 1 video on the first tab then run the other video on the second tab. RMC will save both at the same time.

Thanks for your reply.
I am using Chrome but I can still do the duplicate screen. Here's what I tried:

1. start recording in RMC -> open the site with 2 videos (it records video-1) -> duplicate screen and shut video-1 -> RMC can't pick up the video-2
2. open the site with 2 videos -> start recording in RMC -> RMC can't detect both videos

what should I do? plz help

Thanks millions.......