PDA

View Full Version : DVD not supported in DVD recorder/player

Patm
12-03-2008, 08:48 PM
I've burnt a DVD-RAM disc in Replay Converter but my DVD recorder/player (Panasonic DMR-EZ47V) says it does not support it/can't read it. Is there anything I can change or is it a fundamental incompatability? My Pioneer DVD player does not recognise either. The disc is a Verbatim DVD-RAM and it was burnt using the MPEG-2(DVD-PAL) 2000kbps format. Any suggestions?

MatthewC1000
12-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I've burnt a DVD-RAM disc in Replay Converter but my DVD recorder/player (Panasonic DMR-EZ47V) says it does not support it/can't read it. Is there anything I can change or is it a fundamental incompatability? My Pioneer DVD player does not recognise either. The disc is a Verbatim DVD-RAM and it was burnt using the MPEG-2(DVD-PAL) 2000kbps format. Any suggestions?

I would recommend burning in to NTSC not pal (unless you are in PAL region) and, use DVD+R/DVD-R media...;)

jklm728, good luck with WoW :rolleyes:

Patm
12-06-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm in a PAL region.

MatthewC1000
12-06-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm in a PAL region.
Now, if you burned using regular DVD+R/DVD-R Media and, your DVD player still
will not recognize the DVD...make sure the burned DVD plays on your PC, & Make sure your burner is set to your Region e.g.: 2 Europe, Near East, South Africa, Japan. If it does you will need an application that can book-type to DVD-ROM rather then DVD-R/DVD+R booktype...reason: your DVD player is picky.