PDA

View Full Version : No Recognition

Valvemd
12-02-2008, 10:23 AM
I would also like to comment on version 3.5. I am using Vista Ultimate and Rhapsody. Prior to 3.5 I had no problems. I have disconnected the equalizer as mentioned in one thread. No recognition is present on albums that are new or old. I no longer have the ability to go back to version 3.5. Is it still available? This is a very frustrating issue and I'm sure that it affects a lot more users than those who register here.

msltechie
12-02-2008, 12:13 PM
I am using Vista Home Premium and RM 3.5. It was working fine until the name servers crashed on November 30th. As you know, that caused a lockup/program crash. Now the servers are back, and the crashes have ceased, but the track recognition has not returned.

Mike

trproc
12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
It was working this morning, but stopped sometime during lunch. Hope they get it fixed soon!

msltechie
12-03-2008, 07:49 AM
I tried again this morning - no go. I am using Rhapsody and RM 3.5 in Vista. I've tried to recognize tracks that were both already downloaded to my hard drive, as well as tracks played directly from the Rhapsody site. I'm considering rolling back to version 2 of this software. Hopefully that still works in Vista.

jgatie
12-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I tried again this morning - no go. I am using Rhapsody and RM 3.5 in Vista. I've tried to recognize tracks that were both already downloaded to my hard drive, as well as tracks played directly from the Rhapsody site. I'm considering rolling back to version 2 of this software. Hopefully that still works in Vista.

What record mode are you using? If you are using Volume instead of the Audio Driver mode, your recognition will be poor to none. With Audio Driver engaged, my recognition is amost 100%.

msltechie
12-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I only have one choice, Audio Driver. Maybe that will be a clue. Thanks for trying to help.

msltechie
12-04-2008, 09:21 AM
I thought maybe I was trying to recognize an album that was too new, so I picked one that came out six months ago. Also, I uninstalled and reinstalled, as well as a full registry clean. Still no recognition.

Cheryl Wester
12-04-2008, 10:00 AM
What are you recording from? Are you playing the music all the way through. I have been testing with Pandora and with Rhapsody and have had excellent recognition without a problem. You are correct that the brand new albums might have music that is not in the data base. Also, make sure you are running the program with administrative rights. If you continue to have an issue contact tech support with more detailed information.

Replay Music 2 will not work with Vista.

mwatrobka
12-04-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm using pandora on XP and before I entered my reg code recognition worked fine. Now that I'm registered it no longer works. Any thoughts?

eddybell
12-07-2008, 01:39 PM
On vista x64 everything worked until I entered the reg code. I tried disabling the firewall to no avail. The song tracks sound ok and are of classic rock so should be in the db. The log shows only the following:
Sun Dec 7 12:26:59 PM No extra song information available. Pure look-up
Sun Dec 7 12:26:59 PM Dependencies are missing G:\Stream ripper\Replay Music 2008-12-07\Not Recognized-Track2.mp3.wav
Sun Dec 7 12:26:59 PM Dependencies are missing

Cheryl Wester
12-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Please make sure you are running the program with administrative rights. The error you are showing normally means that you are not. Thanks.

elduderino
12-09-2008, 07:09 PM
http://www.download.com/Replay-Music/3000-2168_4-10280521.html

there is an option to download previous versions, hopefully that does the trick, I am going to try it when I get home.

Cheryl Wester
12-11-2008, 10:41 AM
That will be a short term solution but in the future you will need to upgrade so please try the recommendations you have been given and contact tech support if you need additional assistance. Thanks.

Craig
12-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Please make sure you are running the program with administrative rights. The error you are showing normally means that you are not. Thanks.

You might want to make that a bit more obvious. I had the same problem, where the demo ran and recognized about 80% of the Pandora tracks but when I registered it went to zero recognition.

Rerunning the program as Administrator fixed the problem. A note about this in the FAQ would be helpful.