PDA

View Full Version : Bandcamp.com?

frick584
02-23-2013, 02:29 PM
I'd used Replay Music successfully for several years but have not used it very much over the past 2 years as I've found other more efficient means. Then I discovered lots of great music on Bandcamp.com. Seems Replay Music doesn't seem to work with music played over Bandcamp. Any ideas as to why? I'd done a search of "bandcamp" in the forums and gotten no results....

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Cheryl Wester
02-24-2013, 09:40 AM
Use the win audio driver in your settings under input source. Now, give it a try.

frick584
02-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Seems it must have been working all along but I don't see any activity in the "volume meter" bar but where the tracks
display it shows that it's recording but also does not seem to "split" tracks. Any suggestions?

frick584
02-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Ok. Turns out it wasn't really recording after all. Said it was, and the "time" column showed the clock going "up" throughout recording but nothing recorded. Also, I don't
know if there's supposed to be a difference but in the Setting there's only the "Audio Driver' option instead of "Win Audio Driver". I'm sure that's simply semantics. any other ideas?