PDA

View Full Version : Un able to edit tracks

jkddel
02-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Hello
I am NOT a new user of this program. So i know how to use it and move around in the program But I am unable to edit a lot of tracks after they have been recorded. I know i only paid a few dollars for this program but it should work properly.
can u please help

ty

Cheryl Wester
02-07-2013, 06:26 PM
When you are finished recording you are able to right mouse click and select edit and make changes. What happens when you try and do this?

jkddel
02-09-2013, 08:30 AM
hello Cheryl
Please forward this to the designers of this program and the management.
I have been reading most of the postings for most of the programs this company created. I am Sorry to say that most of your answers are not helpful at all from what i am reading. Your answers are insulting to the end user from what i take of it. I do understand that you are trying to help but it seem that you treat most of your answers as if the end user was a newbie to using a computer. I personally have been using computers since the days of commodore 64 came out. I know my way around and I know how to edit a file especially music files. NOTHING WORKS CORRECTLY. Half of the song that replay music 5 records don't have any info in them past the title. such as album info or bit rate etc. and it WILL NOT let you edit this info at all. As for your question it does nothing at all when i right click on the info.
I was also under the impression that i could record anything that went through the sound driver but this is also not working at all.
I understand that 20 dollars is not a big fee for a program and the creators worked hard at it but i would think that making sure the program works properly before u releas it would be a top priority.

Cheryl Wester
02-09-2013, 10:07 AM
We get all types of people using the program and have no way of knowing what people do know and what they don't. Often we start at the basics as that does help the majority of people. If you would like some assistance with this please let me know and send a ticket to tech support. Also, clarify are you able to edit the files and they take the edit but don't show up in windows explorer or are you not able to edit the file at all. What are you using for the audio in the settings of the program? What version of windows are you using? What genre is the music you are recording? What are you recording from? All of this will help in assisting you. I look forward to your ticket in tech support. Please don't forget to ATTACH the log file for me.

GrunG
02-10-2013, 07:20 AM
jkddel...hey my first was an Atari 800...but I've come to point where I can also do a bit of research. Cheryl, why does RM use v2.4 to tag files when Windows explorer can only read v2.3 tags? At least I think that's the problem. Can the developers give us the option of tagging with different formats? Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
02-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Our program does use the latest tags. The developer is aware of this issue in some cases. You are correct that can be the problem. Thanks. I will pass on your suggestion.