PDA

View Full Version : What subscription services stream at 320 Kbps?

comewhatmay
02-04-2013, 08:39 PM
It would also be a plus if you could listen in offline mode.
I know Spotify streams at 320 Kbps and allows for offline listening.
I've heard the name Mog as being 320 Kbps, but I haven't verified that.
Any others?
I could really use some help here.
I'm also wondering, in general: Which programs/services work best with Replay Music? Any stand out as superb? Any to avoid?
Thanks in advance! I really hope someone can help me out.

Phydeaux777
02-06-2013, 09:02 PM
I am currently a member of MOG and they claim to stream at 320Kbps...sounds great...I am trying the Spotify service now and I find their interface quite confusing compared to MOG which is very straightforward...unfortunately, MOG doesnt do well with Internet Explorer and I had to install Google Chrome so the <BACK> feature would work properly...also Spotify has some albums that MOG does not...MOG is quick to reply to questions and concerns, though...I am only paying $5 / month for MOG and I guess Spotify is the same...only streaming...no downloading...but I let Replay Music take care of the downloading (grin)...hope this helps...

phydeaux777

GrunG
02-10-2013, 06:08 AM
I use MOG too. Price is right. Sound is great. And there is at least a 2 second break between songs so you can crank the break between songs time up. Library is virtually the same as others. Although Spotify now has the complete Metalica library. But hey, that's what the first free month is for.

Fredolin
02-11-2013, 01:12 AM
I use MOG too. Price is right. Sound is great. And there is at least a 2 second break between songs so you can crank the break between songs time up. Library is virtually the same as others. Although Spotify now has the complete Metalica library. But hey, that's what the first free month is for.

Hey GrunG
Thanks very much for this tip with Mog. Their 2 seconds silence between each track works perfect for me with Replay Music. I canīt use Spotify properly, but with MOG there is NO CUTTING OFF the beginnings. Everything is recorded fine.

GrunG
02-11-2013, 05:46 PM
I had all kinds of problems with Spotify (during that first free month:) and tried all kinds of methods. I would always get some sort of white noise which showed on the audio meter and made splitting next to impossible. Could just be something freaky about my system but I'm pretty vanilla. Finally in desperation, I used the Windows audio driver (shutting off system sounds) and then.....opened RM with default settings AFTER starting the Spotify app. Worked perfect. I know Cheryl will say you gotta open RM first....but.... Opened RM after and no probs. Could be using the Windows driver...who knows.

Phydeaux777
02-13-2013, 12:03 AM
I am flipping back and forth between MOG and Spotify now...MOG has things that Spotify doesnt and vice versa (though the differences are slight)...I just installed the MOG desktop app and now I don't have to use Google Chrome at all...Spotify and Replay Music has worked great together...I was having trouble tagging files, but I upgraded to RM 5 and all those problems went away...it only cost me 5 bucks to upgrade RM and it was well worth that just so I didnt have to go and manually tag the files...