PDA

View Full Version : WM Recorder won't record video stream from NBA Broadband

mrlopez8
12-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Hello,

I have problem:

I have NBA Broadband Companion Service which allows me to watch NBA games over my Broadband Internet connection. When I start WM Recorder I then bring up the web site and find the game I want to record. After I click on a game to start the record, WM Record auto starts then stops with the error message:

"Canceled .RTMP file error - 207"

Anytime I restart the game I get the same error. I know of no way to start recording a game manually with WM Recorder so the program no longer works with NBA Broadband. It worked last season but not the redesigned web program we now have. MLB.com still allows me to record/download Baseball games so I hope they don't change their web player next season. It seems that WM Recorder can't detect the start of the video stream.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

I shut off the Windows XP/Vista firewalls on the PCs to make sure there are no issues with them.

player11
02-01-2009, 09:55 AM
I have NBA games subscription from international NBA website ilp.nba.com, but can not record neither with WM recorder nor with Replay media catcher. :mad:

player11
02-01-2009, 10:00 AM
But probably there is some manual way of recording because Internet explorer window shows the internet address when I watch a game.

Cheryl Wester
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM
This is an example of when you would want to use a screen capture program such as Replay Video Capture or WMCapture. They work great when programs won't stream capture.

mrlopez8
02-03-2009, 07:08 PM
That's what I've been forced to do.
The thing that bugs me is the fact that WMRecorder downloads streaming video at a much faster rate than doing it with screen capture sw.

Can WMRecorder be fixed? I sure hope so.:mad:

Jeff Lenney
02-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi Folks

Sorry for the delayed response. WM Recorder and the WMR Suite aren't supported on this forum, hence there being no specific forum/board for them.

Please submit ticket to support for any and all WMR related issues, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you. :-)