PDA

View Full Version : Replay 5

John S.
01-16-2013, 04:12 PM
I've been a happy replay user since Replay 3, so please don't get the wrong idea...

When I was prompted to upgrade to 5, I was not aware it meant I would have to buy the service all over again. Now, I can't go back to 4, or is there a way? I must admit, I feel a little bit deceived by the upgrade, but will accept whatever Applian has to say about it. Thanks.

Jeff Lenney
01-16-2013, 07:47 PM
Good evening John

You can download OLDER versions of RM from this link: http://applian.com/replay-music/demo.php

Just click on "cancel" on the download that will pop up for the latest version

As for the upgrade fee, we do offer free UPDATES - but every few years we do re-do our programs or add MAJOR updates that we do require a small upgrade fee. You're more than welcome to use the older version still, but we think you'll find you like RM5 much better :)

Cheryl Wester
01-16-2013, 08:32 PM
The older version is not going to tag the music like the newer versions do. This is due to unavoidable changes. The upgrade is $4.95 also. Just go to the upgrade page and select existing customer. Follow the prompts.

John S.
01-17-2013, 07:58 AM
THanks, folks. Heading to the upgrade page. Great product.

John S.
01-17-2013, 08:31 AM
oops, I upgraded, but the registration number came up invalid when I entered it. Might have been my mistake. (not enough coffee yet!) Where can I find the number to try again? Thanks...

Cheryl Wester
01-17-2013, 10:06 PM
When you upgraded you would have received an email with the new activation code. That is what you enter. If you do have an issue contact tech support.