PDA

View Full Version : demo cuts off end of songs

tomrip
01-05-2013, 09:51 PM
hello all. i am trying to record a full cd off of spotify. it cuts any where fro m2-3 seconds off of every song. i even inserted the silence track between each track, and it still does it. i checked the box that says if it cuts off at the same time check this, nothing . increased the volume level to 1,200 and it is still happening. i really want this to work so i can buy it. please help.

Cheryl Wester
01-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Try and decrease the volume and see if that works better for you. If it is silent it might not be heard and that is why it is cutting off

tomrip
01-07-2013, 06:28 PM
decrease volume in music replay, or spotify?

Cheryl Wester
01-07-2013, 06:39 PM
In our program under the settings.

tomrip
01-08-2013, 05:49 AM
still the same. here is what i am doing. i am making a playlist of an entire album. i am puttign the silence mp3 inbetween all tracks. the cds i am trying to download each of tracks bleed into the next one. so it might be just audio of beer bottles clinkin together, or like a delay effect. in order for my tagging, the tracks have to be the right length otherwise they dont know what they are. can this not be used to download a full cd? i guess the one thign i hanvt tried was dlign one song at a time.

Cheryl Wester
01-08-2013, 06:56 AM
It can download an entire album. Do adjust the volume and see if that makes a difference.