PDA

View Full Version : Manuel recording only solution?

Fredolin
01-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Okay, so here is the thing: If i set the volume level cut off to zero, i get perfect recordings. 1 or 2 seconds of silence in the beginning, ALL of the tracks, and again 1 second or two of silence in the end. Just like listening to a normal cd!!
If i put the volume level cut off just one nudge up to 43, we are back to the missing beginnings of a lot of tracks.
I canīt understand it. Replay Music CAN actually "hear" all of the tracks, but for some reason, it wonīt record the beginning properly, unless i record with manually splittings.
Only problem is.......it takes SO long time, and i have to sit next to my computer, if i want to record anything.

Do i have to live with that? Or will some future update solve this??
I do love the quality of the recordings, so for now i think i will live with this.

I canīt understand if i am the only one with these problems....or maybe i am hysterical!!:o

Cheryl Wester
01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
A lot is going to depend on the type of music. It sounds like yours is very quiet at the beginning. See what happens if you adjust the output volume. I have mine set to just to the left of the center.

Fredolin
01-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Believe me, Cheryl, i have tried that several times, and i have tried just about everything else.
Manual recording is the only solution for me to get ALL of the song.

tomrip
01-06-2013, 11:53 AM
im having a similar issue. only i think the problem is most tracks bleed into the next or fade out. look at four year strong- rise of die trying. i have tried everythign, and i cant get a single song to record without missing seconds. i even joined mog as well, i get the same thing

Fredolin
01-07-2013, 12:25 AM
I have tried with all kinds of music. Soft, soul, disco, heavy rock etc.
To me the great "Sinner" is the volume cut-off settings. Set it to zero and everything will be recorded. The higher you put it, the more milli-seconds you lose of the beginning of the track. Seems like it "records" milliseconds of silence in stead of music.

Would be great if the developer could find a solution for this. Seems to be a problem for us who record from Audio Driver.

Cheryl Wester
01-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Try the win audio driver in the settings. It works unless you are using XP. Also, run the clearreplaymusicsettings.exe file. It is located in Program Files under Replay Music.

Fredolin
01-07-2013, 07:14 AM
No, that will not work for me. I have written a thread about that a few months ago.
When i record from Windows Audio Driver, my system "twists" the stereo sound, and it doesnīt sound good at all. And i am not the only one with this result.

I have spent several hours, days, weeks and months, with the best settings for Replay Music, and for now i have to record manual for the best result.