PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music Re-Installation Problem!

Robsentinel
12-01-2008, 07:35 AM
I do hope someone can help me with this problem. After installing Replay Music and inserting the code, the program crashed upon clicking the record button. After checking the forum , I decided to uninstall then re-install. I used the XP uninstall procedure and then used the clear activation code software to make sure everything which could have caused a problem. Now when I try to insert the code the program crashed immediately. Does this clear activation software make the initial code redundant? and what do I do to get this software up and running. I have not had the software for a day yet, so I am at a loss!

Motavator
12-01-2008, 11:59 AM
I tried it for the first time today and I get the same thing. As soon as I press the record button the program crashes

Motavator
12-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Sorry to mention I am using Windows vista.

feyshay
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Replay was working just fine for nearly a week and then yesterday, I was unable to get it working on 2 computers, an XP and Vista.
It would not allow me to begin recording (crashing everytime).
Then I got the bright idea to Clear Replay Music Settings. I did this on both computers. Now, it is asking me to register, and on both computers every time I enter the registration code the program crashes.
It is non-working. What is going on?

Motavator
12-01-2008, 03:11 PM
After 4 uninstalls I got it to work in demo mode only. When I try to put in my reg code it crashes. Also each time I uninstalled the program I was getting a error that there was a problem with the uninstall string. Right now I am using it in demo mode hopefully this problem will be fixed soon.

Cheryl Wester
12-01-2008, 03:21 PM
We are aware of this issue and we are working on it. We hope to have it resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.