PDA

View Full Version : Spotify & Tag Tracks

JoskeXP
12-18-2012, 04:45 AM
Hi,

When I record from Spotify it never recognized the track.
It's always 'not recognized' . watt's the solution for this problem.

Thx,

Joske

Cheryl Wester
12-19-2012, 08:09 AM
The music needs to split correctly without an error in order to tag. Also, if there is a fade in or a fade out it won't tag correctly. Each song is different. A suggestion is to make a playlist in Spotify. Then use the silence.mp3 we have and paste it between each song. You will find it in the Program Files under Replay Music. It just takes a second and it can help with Spotify.

Scubasa1
12-22-2012, 04:04 AM
Also in Spotify, uncheck the Gapless Playback option in the Preferences of Spotify found at the bottom of the Edit Tab.

dan1insb
12-23-2012, 03:14 PM
The music needs to split correctly without an error in order to tag. Also, if there is a fade in or a fade out it won't tag correctly. Each song is different. A suggestion is to make a playlist in Spotify. Then use the silence.mp3 we have and paste it between each song. You will find it in the Program Files under Replay Music. It just takes a second and it can help with Spotify.

Running latest version 5.45 and this does not work. The replay program ignores the 5 second silence and does not start a new track. I have tried all different combinations of the threshold from 200 to 5000 and the minimum time from 300 to 3000 and it will not split the tracks appropriately. It seems as though spotify has a defeat program running as well. If the level is set to 500 and minimum to 500, then it cuts tracks at low points in music. But any minimum over 800 and it wont split tracks at all. VERY frusrtating, but I think that's the point I suppose.

Cheryl Wester
12-23-2012, 06:34 PM
Try putting the music in a playlist. Then use the silence.mp3 that is located in Program Files-Replay Music. It could be the albums you are recording that are causing this issue.