PDA

View Full Version : Will not accept registration

rude20
12-01-2008, 12:12 AM
i tried the demo and loved it, so i purchased by mistake the media capture, after installing, i noticed it was wrong so i purchased the replay music and installed it. the replay music would crash if i tried to put in the registration code but will still work in demo mode. i uninstalled everything and reinstalled only the replay music, same thing, the system says program not responding if i try to register the program, but still works find in demo mode. running vista home premimum.

--rude

Cheryl Wester
12-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the information. We are aware of this problem and currently working on it. Thank you for your patience while we get this up and running.

rude20
12-01-2008, 09:17 AM
thank you for your quick reply, i am really looking forward to using this software. Is this a bug in the software and an update will need to be downloaded? thanks again..

--rudy

feyshay
12-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm having the same problem on Vista and XP computers.

rude20
12-01-2008, 02:49 PM
if i download an earlier version, will that software work? and will my current code work?

Cheryl Wester
12-01-2008, 03:33 PM
The same problem is going to be regardless of what version you are using. We are working on this and hope to have it up and running in the near future.