PDA

View Full Version : play back like an old scratched vinyl :(

sixaxles
12-06-2012, 01:14 AM
hello everyone..... i have a little issue(which i've posted about on another thread but thought i'd start one to), i spilt water on my old lap top and therefore needed to go out and buy another (very annoying!) so i did that and then installed replay music4 onto it and straight away noticed the playback was awful, like an old knackered vinyl record!! which is something i never experienced on my old laptop (which had next to no memory capacity or anything special really) - so i have upgraded it to replay 5.3...... and its exactly the same!!!!!!!!! i'm pretty keen to get this sorted as i'm a truck driver and i use this program to record from di.fm and then burn to an mp3 cd which gives me loads to listen to through the week instead of talking shit on the phone and running up a huge bill!! if it helps, my new laptop is a lenovo z580 and i'm using the windows audio driver as a source, just clicking on normal audio driver results in nothing being recorded.
the beat bar seems very sluggish to?? i've just recorded something from youtube as a comparison, on the off chance the problem was being caused by di.fm(unlikely i know) and its the same, very poor.

Cheryl Wester
12-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Please make sure you are using the WIN AUDIO DRIVER in the settings of the program.

sixaxles
12-07-2012, 02:06 PM
if i dont use windows audio driver it doesnt record anything as there's no sound picked up at all :(

Cheryl Wester
12-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Please contact tech support with details and a log file. Thanks.

sixaxles
12-09-2012, 01:43 AM
hi cheryl - i already have, but i'm ever so slightly impatient so while i wait for a response i thought i'd see if anyone else had encountered this :cool:

Cheryl Wester
12-09-2012, 11:37 AM
All tickets have been responded to. If you haven't received a response let me know the ticket number and I will look it up for you.

jmsnyc
12-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Where is the setting to select Win Audio Driver?

Cheryl Wester
12-19-2012, 08:08 AM
HI

It is located in settings under input source. If you are using 5.4 then use the audio driver with Firefox as your default browser instead.