PDA

View Full Version : Some issues with Replay Music and difficulty purchasing it

oldschool2
12-02-2012, 02:30 PM
I just tried the Demo version and it took some tricks to get it to work. First, it would only record from the MOG website and when it did it would produce skips and other issues. I figured out that I needed to change audio drivers and then when I went to try it again it would not record from MOG at all. I have a paid subscription to MOG and their desktop app. The only way to get Replay to work was using the Replay browser which I do not trust. When I finally got it to work, the meter does not work right (it stutters) and the time count is a good 5 seconds off leading me to believe that it was cutting off beginnings of songs. I records two songs from the same album back to back both using the "split" function and without. Both played back fine, but it still makes me nervous.
Thinking that I might find a way to work out these bugs I thought about going ahead and purchasing the program. Unfortunately, that is proving to be next to impossible and there seems to be some shady stuff going on. First, I learn that all payments are processed through PayPal. I can not use PayPal anymore after what they attempted to do to me once and finding out that they are a corrupt organization with ties to organized crime. (They tried to unlawfully get into my bank account and my bank caught them before they could do more damage. I can imagine what they would do with my credit card.
Then a rep from Applian told me I could send a personal check, but there would be a $5.00 fee plus a 3 week hold. They also told me I could use RegNow to pay and keep it an internet transaction. However, when I went to RegNow the price went from $19.95 to $24.95 + $3.95 download fee = $28.99 + $6.95 for CD if I wanted it!
So as it stands I can not purchase the program and I'm losing interest also thinking that it may be vaporware at this point.

Cheryl Wester
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm sorry you are having a problem purchasing the program. It is ot the norm at all. Please do contact customer service again regarding this if you continue to have an issue. If you will text me your email address and name information I will also pass this on to customer service for you. Thanks.

oldschool2
12-02-2012, 10:31 PM
I'm sorry you are having a problem purchasing the program. It is ot the norm at all. Please do contact customer service again regarding this if you continue to have an issue. If you will text me your email address and name information I will also pass this on to customer service for you. Thanks.

Thank you Cheryl, but I don't have texting ability either. I have contacted Customer service again and the only way left is to send a check and an extra $5 fee. Since I can't use PayPal and don't really feel like paying extra fees just because of that, I have decoded not to purchase the program. I found a similar program, but the problem is that it's of sketchy origin, so I'm not going to risk it. I'll just have to go without.

Cheryl Wester
12-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Thanks. Do let us know if there is anything we can do for you and I would be more than glad to help. Have a good week.

oldschool2
12-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks. Do let us know if there is anything we can do for you and I would be more than glad to help. Have a good week.
That would be getting away from Paypal so more people could purchase your products without undo risk to their livelyhood. I'll wait until that happens.