PDA

View Full Version : Windows Audio Driver

Fredolin
11-25-2012, 01:46 AM
I have worked hard to find the best settings for this program. Using Windows 7, recording from Windows Audio Drive, was the best way of getting the perfect beginnings of each track.
But when i listened to the songs afterwards on my mp3 player, i thought the songs sounded wrong. Having recorded some songs with people talking both in left and right side of the speakers, i found out that recording through Windows Audio Driver, that it kind of puts the voices together in the middle, in stead of separating them in left or right side, as playing through Spotify.

I am very sure, that everybody that records through Window Audio Drive must have these "fake" recordings!!

I am not satisfied with this, and i want to hear from Staff if this can be fixed? Otherwise the program is uselss for Windows 7 users.

musicplayer
11-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Same goes for me.
Any solution?

Cheryl Wester
11-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Please do a recording in WAV format instead of mp3. Do you have the same issue? Thanks.

Fredolin
11-27-2012, 12:03 AM
I just tried with the 16 minute version of Cerrone´s Love In C Minor (From Spotify), where there is a lot of talk in both left and right side of the speakers, but there is no difference recording in mp3 or WAV. The voices are still put together in the middle.
I really hope that you can find out what the problem is - thanks in advance :-)

Cheryl Wester
11-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Please submit a ticket to tech support. Include all the details and ATTACH a log file for us. Thanks.