PDA

View Full Version : Is Tech Support On Vacation ???

bigcheez
11-29-2008, 05:26 PM
:confused:
I have not heard from you guys in over 10 days now, Please Help Me !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: EA9854
Department: DEV-Webmaster
Created: 25 November 2008 12:38
Subject: Ticket # 1F020E
Paul Carroccia
Date: 25 November 2008 12:38

I have not recieved a reply about ticket #1F020E for a while now.
Whats up?
Ticket ID: 1F020E
Department: Replay A/V Technical Support
Created: 17 November 2008 19:24
Subject: Re: Replay AV Custom Conversion
Paul Carroccia
Date: 22 November 2008 07:04

You didn't forget about me ... did you?
Cheryl Wester - Staff
Date: 19 November 2008 05:50

HI
I'm going to send this to the next level.
summary: trying to do a custom conversion-details in ticket.
Will not work.
If uses command line it does work.

Best Regards,
Cheryl Wester
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Cheryl Wester
11-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Hi

You have not been forgotten. It is the holiday weekend and some people may be out. Rest assured you will be answered. Sorry for any delay.

steve732
12-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Fed Up With Applian's Tech Support Mechanism ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of you are fed up to here with the way Applian conducts it's tech support ?

How many of you have had problems with Replay AV and have had to email back and for eternity to try to get something solved that other companies would handle over the phone in under 24 hrs if not sooner ?

How many of you have experienced the frustration of asking questions to these gals only to have them ignore your questions ( especially if you ask them more than 1 at a time ) ?

Applian comes off with having such a good suite of software however after more than a year they can't seem to get it right especialy with Vista.

Other companues have worked through or with Microsoft to solve their compatability issues. Not so with Applian. Guess this is why they shield themselves from us. Only through mountains of emails on a daily basis for weeks or even months for some unfortunate buyers... and it goes on and on and on .
Great example of how not to run a company....They spend more time emailing the users than they do solving the problems. ....If they even have someone on staff who actually knows the softwre....let alone the word " source Code" .

Tasha Heinlein
12-08-2009, 10:38 PM
If you are having a specific issue with a program you should just state what the problem is rather than ranting about support in general. If you've read our Customer Service testimonials than you know most people are impressed by the support that we offer and the timely manner in which we do so. I have deleted all of your other posts. It is no different than spamming to duplicate a post over and over in every section. Also a waste of time since you never did state the issue you are having with the program.