PDA

View Full Version : How do you transfer whole Scheduled Set ?

sixsmith
11-23-2008, 10:55 PM
How do you transfer a whole Scheduled Set of, say, 100 or more audio shows both live Internet streams & archived broadcasts to a new, relatively empty, Replay AV 8?
I`ve got too many shows stocked up, taken months to get the Urls, programme times etc right, and past experience tells me that from one moment to another you can lose the whole lot in a sort of multi Registry crash on my oldish XP platform.
I have identified the relevant files from the Replay AV Program Files folder, these being a) Schedule8.dat and b) Schedule8.dat.backup.
The backup seems the one to go or as it apears to hold the record of everything that was going on up until Replay AV was last disconnected.
Can I just COPY it in a pen drive and SOMEHOW it insert into the Program files folder of the other Replay AV 8 ?
Would appreciate detailed feedback from you all. Thanks

Cheryl Wester
11-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Copy the schedule8.dat file into a safe location. In the event you need to put it in Replay AV then you would simply copy it and paste the schedule back into Program files/Replay AV. When you open up AV the schedule would be there. Now, this is not your shows that you have recorded-but simply a schedule of the shows you are recording.

sixsmith
12-07-2008, 09:45 PM
It worked!
Thank you for the helpful advice