PDA

View Full Version : Replay Video Capture: Cannot Install Source Filter

jwood
11-21-2008, 08:00 PM
I am attempting to record a DVD. I have gone through the set up. Marked the screen. Start the DVD and then hit the record. I then get an error message "Cannot Install Source Filter". I click OK and the get the error message "Failed to Setup Recording". Does anyone have any idea what I am not doing correctly?

Cheryl Wester
11-23-2008, 03:17 PM
The developer is aware of this issue and is currently working on it. It doesn't happen with most systems so it hasn't been easy to get a fix on. When it is ready it will be posted. Thanks.

Sometimes using a different audio source or reinstalling takes care of the issue.

caber1
12-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Have we been able to find a solution? I just purchased the software and lo and behold it gives me the same message.

Looks like a few months since the question was asked.

caber1
12-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Who do I talk to about refunds until this problem is fixed?

I've tried to use the program on several different types of media and I get the same message everytime:(

Cheryl Wester
12-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Please contact tech support with this issue. We are working on this but need more information than is necessary for this forum. Thanks.

piper140
01-06-2011, 05:15 PM
I too cannot Install source filter. Is there a fix for this yet ?

Cheryl Wester
01-13-2011, 08:05 PM
If you continue to have a problem contact tech support. We will need to know what the exact error is and what version of converter and of windows you are using.